1. To start the installation, click the Download Now button on the download page.
2. When you click the Download Now button, the requirements for the installation will be automatically checked and the security warning window will ask if you want the installation. If you click the Installation button, the installation will automatically start.
For the use of MicroERDTM , your PC must have .Net Framework 3.5 or later. If .Net Framework is not installed in your computer, a dialog box will appear to ask if you want to install it.
View the installation process of .Net Framework 3.5
3. When MicroERDTM runs for the first time, its Software License Agreement will appear. If you want to use MicroERDTM , you must read the agreement carefully and mark the checkbox as a sign of consent. Once you mark the checkbox, the Close button will be activated.
4. After you click the Close button of the Software License Agreement window, the Product Registration of MicroERDTM dialog box will appear.
If you are an authorized user with the license, input its serial number and click the Register button. You may use any username.
If you want to use the trial version for 15 days, click the Register Later button or the Cancel button.
The last step of the installation is to review the recent notice of MicroERDTM and click the Close button.
5. The last step of the installation is to review the recent notice of MicroERDTM and click the Close button.
6. The following is how to create a new data model project for the very beginners.
A data model of MicroERDTM is managed by a project and a project file will be saved with the MDR extension. For a real data modeling, you need to make a new project as follows. Simply click the New Project of the Home menu and the Project Creation dialog will appear.
Enter the name and explanation of your new project into each textboxes, select a familiar notation for ER diagram from the select box and click the OK button. If you want to set a password for your project, click the Set a Project Password button,